Flexible scheduling for your backups
Scheduling a backup allows you to define when the backup has to run:
Good to know Backup scheduling is based on your time zone when using custom schedules (setup your time zone (opens new window)).
- On demand: This won't schedule anything but will allow you to trigger the backup manually or using our API.
- Daily: Every day at 0:00 AM
- Weekly: Every Sunday at 0:00 AM
- Monthly: Every first Sunday of the month at 0:00 AM
- Custom: Use this option if you want to create your scheduling with more options or using plain CRON expression. Example of CRON schedule for "20:00 every Tuesday" =
0 22 * * 2
Did this answer your question?
Last updated on August 4, 2021